|Home||» Products||» AZUD Filters||» Azud luxon ldb|
Azud luxon ldb
Product Code : luxon ldb
Brand Name : Azud luxon ldb
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 700 On Wards INR
- Product Type
- Azud luxon LDB
- For Agriculture
Features & Advantages
- Large Screen Surface:
- Azud Luxon Ldb Filters Are Available With Range Upto 21,300 Cm Square Or 3300 Sq. Inch.
Wide Filtration Range:
- It Has Screens From 10 To 1000 Micron (625 To 18 Mesh)
- The System Can Resists Temperatures To 60°C (140 °F).
- The Consumption During The Flushing Cycle Is Minimal.
- Sizes From 2 To 20 Units.
- The Screen Is Made Of High Quality Stainless Steel Which Is Very Resistant To Corrosion.
- It Has Filtration Process Continues During The Flushing Cycle.
- The Filters Are Delivered Ready To Be Installed.
Weave Screen Element.
Azud Luxon Ldb Filters Are Greatly Used For Regular Supply Filtered Water Even During The Flushing Cycle. The Water Flows Through The Screen And The Particles Are Retained On The Inside Of The Screen Of The Filter Element. Then, Filtered Water Then Flows Out Through The Outlet Manifold. The Equipped Hydraulic Valve Opens On The Drainage Outlet Activating The Azud Flex Protect System Which Generates An Helical Movement Along The Screen To Vacuum Up The Captures Particles From The Screen. The Pressure Differential Increases To The Pre-Determined Level And The Flushing Cycle Starts. Moreover, Captures Solids That Are Expelled Through The Drain Valve. The Flushing Time Is Pre-Determined By The Controller. When The Cycle Is Complete The Flush Valve Closes And The Process Ends. This Whole Process Uses A Minimal Amount Of Water.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Units Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
"We are mainly dealing in countries like Europe, South Africa, Asia and India."